Friday, March 27, 2009

Creating a Superhero

My Super Hero : Unata Gatto Dea with Titus and Twinkle






Bevie at A Voice In The Wind suggested we create superheros and create a story. FairyHedgeHog
provided a place where we could create Superheros (Bevie also has a link on her site - but it loaded too slowly for me.)

I created my superhero at HeroMachine

Unata Gatto Dea can talk to all animals, and is one with all her feline children - they answer her when she calls and she's their protector. Unata Gatto Dea can fly (land and take off inline skating), in her left hand she can hurl bolts of energy, in her right her magic wand. She also has superior hearing and excellent night vision.

Although she is not human, she finds humans amusing and relishes that they've brought Twinkle sized cats into their homes.

3 comments:

Bevie said...

I like her. But be careful of the little kitty. Might want to play with those wings.

fairyhedgehog said...

I love her powers!

Lisa said...

I'll command her not to play with her wings - ha!
Fairyhedgehog - thanks for visiting - I also added more about her hearing and vision. Not sure if you noticed the little ear tips peaking out from behind her hair.