Scarlett is one of 4 feral kittens that I fostered for the Pat Brody Shelter for Cats, although I started off adopting only 2, I had kept the other 2 foster cats for another month since the shelter didn't adopt out kittens during Christmas. Scarlett was one of the kittens that I was going to return - but I was so attached to her so I begged my husband to allow me to keep her and her brother Bruiser. Clearly he said yes!
- Two Tara (as pictured here beside Tara--on the right--and Scarlett is on the left, you can see why she has that nickname. -She loves her treats.
- Cushy coo- because she's so soft
- Seal cat - that's my husband, then Nick says 'Ar Ar Ar Ar' Poor Scarlett is going to get a complex.
- Uh boo boo or boo boo kitty.
- Scar - her first name we gave her from the shelter since she had lost some of her furr at the corner of both of her eyes. It was a quick name, picked to distinguish her between her black brother and sister.
Here is little Scarlett looking out over the family room from the loft. (Tara, the crazy cat, actually jumped from the loft to the family room - twice!)
Scarlett is a sweet mild mannered kitty - who loves to eat and sleep and eat and sleep some more. Her play usually consist of moving her paw from right to left while laying on her back.
Little cushy when she was a baby. (At least I think so, it was hard to tell the black ones apart when they were babies.)