Monday, July 20, 2009

Fun on Skates in Boston

SKATEBOSTON - 2009

SkateBoston 2009 - I only attended the Sunday skate and I've been kicking myself for not getting my butt out earlier - sigh - maybe I'll remember next year and be more motivated.

It was a gorgeous day as a skate leader - Jun - led us through the streets of Boston/Cambridge. After the skate we had lunch in the park.

The stranger below took the shot above and shots from at least 7 other cameras - How cool is that!! Wish I asked his name, but at least I took a photo of this kind man! THANK YOU - to him.



SkateBoston is a weekend skating event hosted by the Inline Club of Boston. Skaters from all over the country attend. Gracious sponsor offer items for the goody bags, or for raffle! Rollerblade has ALWAYS been a strong supporter of skating events! They make the best inline skates! Other supports: Zephyr Adventures (fun vacations on skates, bikes, or in the water), Road ID (way cool - id's to attach to laces - I have an ID on my skates, Centre Ski and Bike (they sell skates too!), The Great EsSkate - charity skate weekend in Miami!, Boston Derby Dames, and finally The Skate Farm.

No comments: