Thursday, November 29, 2007

Cats and Writing and Blogging

I've been working with the kittens from the Pat Brody Shelter for Cats www.catsontheweb.org. They are a lot of fun.

Tia offered fantasy advice review comments on her blog spot: http://fantasydebut.blogspot.com.
I really enjoy reading Tia's blog in general. She has a fun and creative style.
Her comments motivate me to write some more, however, I haven't had a chance between work, holiday time, and the kittens. Of course, there is also Bessie, my cat.

I'm considering changing the next in the series to Into This Mind in past tense. I'll have to think some more about it. The next in the series is an even stronger story where Jena meets some others like her.

Lisa

1 comment:

Lisa said...

No way! Why? When? For how long? what was the crime for eating it?