I'm so touched! Bevie from The Great Sea presented me with an "I love Your Blog Award".
Writtenwyrdd had given the award to Bevie and explained what I feel having received the award. That it truly does make one feel wonderful to know that someone thinks enough of my jibberjabbering to have taken the time to send me an award. Not only that, but to post a link on their blog, mentioning my blog and why she loves it.
I was truly surprised and tickled to have received the reward since I have only one blog where I touch on whatever subject takes my fancy!
I'm happy to continue the tradition of passing on the award. There are some rules for the award, but these rules are great rules to follow since they spread such good cheer to the bloggers that receive them.
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!
- Tia's Writing Blog Tia has posted numerous helpful 'how to' entries on her blog and I think quite possibly, the person who has visited my blog for the longest period of time. She's written 2 fantastic novels that I've had the honor and pleasure of reading: Starcaster and Forging A Legend. I wait most impatiently for them to be published. I 'met' Tia at Fantasy Debut as she was kind enough to review my novella: Into This Mind. I actually started blogging at her suggestion!
- Cat in the Buff This is a gem of a blog, offering fun cat stories (I never tire of these), cute things that Firestar has been up to, memoriam links (that I copied on my blog) and just a fun blog to read. It might well be the blog I visit most often. (Speaking of cat stories, this morning I heard some scuffle in the bathroom, then cat crying, I went running in, no cat, but the crying continued. Amelia had actually jumped to the top of the shower door and had fallen inside the shower - she was stuck and thankfully unhurt)
- Kristophrenia In addition to visiting my blog, Kristophrenia also has linked to my blog. I've also had the pleasure and honor of reading two of her magnificent novels: Battle of the Hexes and Grim Light that I'm impatient to see published!
- A Voice in the Wind Bevie IS a voice in the wind, a voice says "I'm listening" and I care about my fellow bloggers. I love the cat of the day, and every now and then Firestar pops over and blogs.
- Spyscribber I don't know how she manages to keep up so many blogs, but she does. Always something kind to say. Her blog entries often give me cause to pause and ponder the questions before I answer. She's such a sweetie!
- Dark Parables of a Christian Sister Carole was gracious enough to blog about my book, Into This Mind, after I mailed a complimentary copy to her. I had googled myself and stumbled upon her entry - I was very touched that she took the time to mention my novella. She covers a diverse topic of issues that she cares about and isn't afraid to stand up for what she believes in. She has not only been supportive of my writing - when I was writing - but she's taken quite a number of writers under her wing. It's also fun and colorful!
- FairyHedgeHog I started visiting her blog because she has a cat, Rufus, who I heard about at Cat in the Buff, and then I kept visting her blog to play with the hamster she had - I could feed it, play with it, it was just so amusing, I finally had to fetch my own copy. She was kind enough to provide links and pointers. After visiting to play with the hamster, I started regularly reading her blog and found her entries to be varied and fun.