Saturday, March 1, 2008

Extreme Home Makeover - Home Edition - Paul and Renee are home

I didn't venture over there for the 'move the bus' as I heard that it would be crazy. As I was confident that there was a large crowd to greet them, I stayed home.
The Maynard Schools let out early to allow students and teachers to go to the site.
Today and tomorrow is site clean up, but it's snowing. When I went to check in for my volunteer traffic duty they said that they didn't currently need anyone, but to just show up at Marlboro Farms or something like that. I wasn't sure where she was talking about.
You could read about the Giunta's at wickedlocal.com/maynard. They have some nice photos on the site.
I heard Paul managed to walk through the door of his new home and I hope he makes a full recovery. I can't imagine how difficult it's been for the Giunta's since the birth of the daughter and Paul had an accident!

No comments: