Monday, December 1, 2008

Name your favorites:

Your favorite sound(s): Mine is the sound of my cats purring, my husband or Ankitha laughing.

Your favorite site(s): Blinking array of christmas lights, Ankitha smiling, or nature (blue skies, with green fields/trees and lush blue lakes/rivers/oceans and many colorful flowers/trees/shrubs.

Your favorite smell(s): Honeysuckle outside in its element, scented flowers, and I'm afraid I love the smell of gasline, although I avoid sniffing it.

Your favorite toy(s): My iPhone - hands down!

2 comments:

Tia Nevitt said...

Favorite sound: my daughter giggling.

Favorite sight/site: Tonto Natural Bridge, Arizona. Sigh. Now out of my reach now that I live in Florida.

Favorite smell: I can't say I really have one.

Favorite toy: My computer. Although my Wii is climing the ranks. I'm getting jealous of that IPhone.

Lisa said...

iPhone = Wii + computer + iPod + Camera + Calendar + . . .
I haven't gotten it to clean my house yet.